Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's been a few days since I last noted my travels. I have been distracted with happiness and sadness. I met up with a lot of people. Sandro showed me around and Luvior took me for some fine dining at a restraunt in paris. I even met Superman interesting man he is. Feeling as I was neglecting the whole reason I came here, I deserted them and began searching in a whole new town. Warriors of all ages stared me down, I cringed as I caught site of their swords, I scuttled away from them as fast as I could manage. I came to a hotel and met this nice lady her name was Tika. I purchased a few items. I was munching on a hunk of mutton as I was startled by Tika who was yelling to someone upstairs. A man came down and whapped a young boy who was fooling around. Surprised I jotted upstairs.

I noticed a woman starring at me from the moment I stepped in, it took me about five seconds to notice it was Lime. We got into a long conversation I told her about the caravan, and she told me things that happened to her. A house? A Special Someone? WOW and I thought she was going to return to the caravan.. I was wrong she was planning to stay here, so it seems. Five days have passed and still no sight of any fragments, I sometimes wonder if they even exist, maybe this witch has me searching for things that she made up just for kicks. She better not be, I would be so angry, I would have to go back and eliminate her..

6 Comments:

Blogger Rowane de'Dannan said...

Killing witches is always a harder task then it seems, you know...from what I've heard. But then you're a gypsy, if one leaves a curse on you, you can just curse them back.

December 1, 2006 at 12:23:00 PM PST  
Blogger kizzie said...

I like your idea better * pat vicious gypsy curse*

December 1, 2006 at 5:38:00 PM PST  
Blogger Zillah said...

I've had enough of gypsy curses, (& witches for that matter,) for one lifetime...

December 1, 2006 at 9:30:00 PM PST  
Blogger Lime said...

We shouldn't stabbystabby her yet. Let's see if we find any of these crazy elusive orb things before we show her what curses are all about.

Zillahface says we should look in the Agrabah desert...

December 2, 2006 at 12:54:00 PM PST  
Blogger Zillah said...

You should. I've heard some crazy stories out there. But if you go, you'll have to go alone. I can't handle the climate -- hot desert sun is not good for dead boys. Give me London fog & chill any day of the week, thankyouverymuch. ;)

December 3, 2006 at 12:51:00 PM PST  
Blogger kizzie said...

The Desert, I haven't looked there yet, I guess that's my next stop

December 6, 2006 at 8:33:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home