Wednesday, December 6, 2006

I found a fragment, I was so happy although it's only one of many, it gave me hope. The fragment of power.. It was half buried in the sand and I barely escaped the wraith of an insane cat. I was glad Sufi was there to save me. Today I came across a well, I was curious so I had a peek inside, close to the edge I peered over. It seemed to have no end, something caught my eye. It sparkled in the sun at the bottom of the well hoping it to be a fragment, I leaned over a little more. *Thud* When I woke, I just sat there and noticed a piece of glass next to me. All my belongings were gone. How it happened and why it happened is what I'm still wondering. I decided not to peek over old creepy wells in Salem again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zillah said...

Cats... eeeech. *shudder*

December 11, 2006 at 1:53:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home