Monday, December 18, 2006

I was eating my breakfast and having an odd conversation with Richard, when Someone shouted "someone kill the gypsy!" Shocked by that statement, I turned around and there stood a tall gangly man, well he accuses he is an Indian. He is a little tanned but he don't look like no Indian. A duel? sure, why not. Renno, the Gypsy Slayer? I think not, well not today anyway. I also went into the Assassins Tower with some other people and we assassinated the assassins and I searched for fragments. About an hour later the Tower was clear, no more assassins, no fragments. I have been spending a lot of time with this new friend of mine, his name is Orphen, and he knows how to organize an army. Ok, I wont mention no more. I don't want to get myself into trouble.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lime said...

do tell!! you can't keep sekrets!

and good job with that want to be guy. I don't like him either.

December 18, 2006 at 5:14:00 PM PST  
Blogger Zillah said...

Congratulations on your victory... I'm with Lime, that little punk is not one of my favourite people, either...

December 21, 2006 at 12:57:00 PM PST  
Blogger Rowane de'Dannan said...

I don't think I've ever seen so many missed bashes. ;)

December 24, 2006 at 12:13:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home