Monday, December 11, 2006

I was going to go and spend some time with Lime today but no she was to buzy with that man of hers. So I traveled the desert hoping to find someone to travel with me but the only thing I found was a scorpion. I screamed as the beast stung me. So I had to go visit Lotus .. dogfish tried to distract me but I quickly defeated them, got what I needed and cured myself. I guess I have to find these orb things alone. I hid the other one becuase I don't know how powerful they really are and I don't want them in the wrong hands. What I mean is what if these give you powerful powers and fell into someone like Zillah's hands... nothing but destruction and pain is expected.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lime said...

hey! I resemble that comment! Ok, ok, I know I haven't been all that helpful trying to find the ominousorbiethings, but I've been distracted. You really oughta snag me better! And Zillahface wouldn't dare do anything naughty with one of those orbs in his possession. He knows how important they are to helping our people. A Lime doesn't share the bath when she's mad.

December 11, 2006 at 6:08:00 PM PST  
Blogger Rowane de'Dannan said...

Very smart, hoard them like a dragon on its gold. If CrispyZillah found a way to use them against Malia, I would count on him doing just that.

December 12, 2006 at 9:01:00 AM PST  
Blogger Zillah said...

Me? Never. I fight for truth, justice, & the American way... *halo?*

December 14, 2006 at 11:57:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home